Funding for Your Temp Agency
We have simplified the process of acquiring funding for your temp agency, so you can elevate and grow your business! We have decades of experience serving the staffing industry, which is why we continue to be members of the American Staffing Association.
Find the Financing You Need for Your Temp Agency
The staffing industry is fast-paced, and things are constantly changing. Business owners are expected to keep up with it all – new technology, best business practices, new industry standards, hiring more temps, and the process has become more complicated and competitive. It’s enough to stress even the savviest owner of a successful staffing company.
Additionally, there are some things within the staffing industry that never change. As a temp agency owner, you will always have to handle the weekly payroll, sales expenses, the price of marketing and advertising, administrative costs, and all the other overheads that go into running a business.
These expenses never stop coming – even when it takes your customers several weeks to pay their invoices. It’s crucial to have access to a reliable source of funding that can help you cover the routine business expenses. It is also important to have the financial ability to invest in the growth and improvement of your staffing company – and Your FundingTree can help you get it!
Please complete our free application today to see the funding possibilities for your staffing agency or call 888-782-0348 and speak with a representative!
Save Time with Our Streamlined Process
When you first decide that you need a funding source for your staffing agency, your first instinct might be to head to the bank. But as a business owner, your time is one of your most valuable assets. Finding a bank that offers funding for a temp agency can be a long and tedious process.
You might have also considered using a direct lender to finance your staffing company, but these lenders often require borrowers to pay higher rates and don’t offer the same level of customer service as banks do. Plus, adding more options into the mix means you’ll need to spend even more time comparing rates and customer reviews online. That’s time you don’t have to spare and it could be better utilized growing your temp agency.
All it Takes is One Simple Online Application to get Funding for Your Temp Agency
If you’re applying for business funding through a bank or a direct lender, you’ll need to fill out a separate application for each one. Not only is this time consuming, but it’s also frustrating. Filling out the same information over and over again is tiresome, especially when you have important tasks to handle as an owner of a staffing company.
But when you apply for a business funding loan with Your FundingTree, you’ll only need to fill out a single, simple online application to begin the process. On the application, you’ll be able to let lenders know that you’re in the staffing industry as well as provide additional business details that make it easy for lenders to create a funding package personalized for your temp agency.
Find the Best Funding Option for Your Temp Agency
Your FundingTree has its own national network of approved lenders, most of which cater to staffing agencies. That means you’ll be working with a lender who knows and understands the ins-and-outs of your business – from the daily and mundane tasks, to what it takes to grow and evolve within the competitive staffing industry.
Once you’ve submitted your no-obligation application, it will be reviewed by one of our expert financial advisors. After it’s been reviewed, you can expect to receive as many as five offers from lenders who serve the staffing industry.
Your financial advisor will always be available to help you compare the funding proposals you receive, so you can decide which one is best for you and your staffing agency.
After you choose the best lender and your staffing agency has been approved for financing, you could potentially begin funding with your new lender within the next business day.
Our Service is Free
Discovering your best funding options with Your FundingTree is always free. We’ll never charge you for our services, and you’ll never need to provide payment information with your application. Simply fill out our easy two-minute application and receive as many as 5 proposals from trusted lenders who finance staffing companies.
[Ready to elevate your staffing company? Complete our 90-second application now!]
Apply Without Affecting Your Personal Credit Score
Applying for a business loan with Your FundingTree will never affect your personal credit score. We don’t collect your social security number or your date of birth when you submit your application, so we don’t have the ability to run a personal credit check. That means no hard inquiries on your credit report and no change to your credit score.
No Signing Up for an Account Needed
We never require applicants to sign up for an online account through Your FundingTree, which means there are no extra steps standing between you obtaining funding for your temp agency. All that’s required is for you to fill out the application, and that only takes a couple of minutes.
Funding for Temp Agencies
Your FundingTree can help you secure a variety of different funding options for your staffing agency. Available loans for the staffing industry may include:
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Unpaid invoices can take a toll on your finances. With accounts receivable financing, you’ll have the chance to sell unpaid invoices to a lender at a discounted price in exchange for a quick payment – which can go a long way in helping your temp agency stay on top of its expenses.
- Asset-Based Lending: This type of loan is usually structured as a revolving line of credit and will allow your staffing agency to borrow against its own financial assets.
- Bridge Loans: Bridge loans provide a short-term funding solution which a staffing agency can utilize until it’s able secure a more permanent form of financing.
- Business Line of Credit: A business line of credit is a revolving line of credit that can be used to fund the general needs for working capital. This can include a variety of expenses for your staffing company, including accounts receivable and inventory.
- Debtor-in-Possession (DIP) Financing: If your staffing company is operating under Chapter 11 bankruptcy, this type of loan will allow you to stay in control of the company’s assets throughout the restructuring period.
- Equipment Financing: High-quality equipment is a vital part of any staffing agency, and an equipment financing loan can help you get it. These loans can be used to purchase almost any type of business-related equipment for your staffing agency. The amount available will be dependent on the type of equipment being purchased.
- Invoice Factoring: When unpaid invoices become a strain on your temp agency, invoice factoring can give you the cash you need to keep things running by utilizing your unpaid invoices as collateral.
- Payroll Funding: Your employees are, without a doubt, the most important part of your business, so it’s important to be able to pay them in full and on time. If your temp agency has run into tough financial times, payroll funding can get you the funding you need to ensure everyone receives their paycheck on time.
- Purchase Order Financing: As a small or start-up temp agency, you may not always have the funds you need to invest in larger and more expensive endeavors for a new client. Purchase order financing is a type of commercial financing that uses the purchase orders from your clients as collateral. The lender will base their financing decision on your client’s financial situation, making this an excellent option for a young, small, and growing temp agency.
- SBA Loans: The U.S. Small Business Administration offers several loan programs for new and growing businesses. If your staffing agency is in its early stages and needs financing, these loans may be able to help you secure the funding you need for successful growth.
- Term Loans: With a term loan, your staffing agency will receive one lump sum up-front that you will repay in installment payments over a predetermined period of time.
If you need funding to sustain or expand your staffing company, Your FundingTree can help you find the best options for your business. Our experienced financial advisors will work with you to match you with a lender and funding option that best suits your staffing company’s needs. We have additional loans available as well!
Contact us today at 888-782-0348 to learn more about how we can help your temp agency thrive!
Our 90-Second Temp Agency Funding Application
It takes less than two minutes to complete a no-obligation business funding application for your staffing agency.
The road to a more successful, sustainable business starts here! Simply provide some basic information about your staffing agency, desired loan type, and the requested loan amount. In as little as 90-seconds, the work on your end will be done!
Why throw away your valuable time filling out countless applications and consulting with multiple lenders when you can let Your FundingTree do the hard work for you? We make the application process as fast and simple as it can possibly be, so you can spend your time and energy tackling the important tasks for your business. You’ll receive several quotes that fit your business’ needs and have expert advice to help you select the best loan option.
Ready to take your temp agency to the next level? Apply now!
Our Funding for Staffing Agencies is Easy
Step 1: Fill Out the Free Online Application for Temp Agency Funding
Our application is completely obligation-free and only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Within the application, you’ll be able to provide all the details necessary about your temp agency so we can find the best lenders for your company.
Step 2: Wait While We Review Your Application
As soon as you submit your application, a Your FundingTree financial advisor will get to work reviewing the details. We’ll make sure your application makes it to lenders who serve the staffing industry as well as fulfilling any other business services which you have requested.
Step 3: Review Your Loan Proposals
You can expect to receive up to 5 loan proposals from lenders who work with temp agencies. You’ll be able to review the details alongside your financial advisor to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the rates and terms, so you can make an informed decision.
Step 4: Choose Your Lender and Grow Your Temp Agency
After you’ve reviewed your offers, you’ll be able to select the lender that’s right for you and your staffing company. Once you’ve accepted an offer and have been approved for financing, you might be able to start funding with your new lender as soon as the next business day.
We are the First Choice for Staffing Agencies in Need of Funding
Your FundingTree is where banks and other industry-specific lenders compete for your business. This makes us the go-to source for staffing agencies to easily find funding companies who will offer the best rates, terms, and customer service.
Our services have been featured nationwide by broadcasters such as ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC. Your FundingTree is also a member of the American Staffing Association. And with an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau, there’s no doubt that owners of temp agencies love the funding services we provide.
Your FundingTree never charges you for our services. However, the terms and rates you receive for your loan will depend on several different factors, including the information you provide on your application and the lenders who choose to make your temp agency an offer.
We take pride in connecting you with leading lenders who offer the most competitive rates for your staffing agency’s funding needs. Please complete the no-obligation online application or call us today to learn more.
Secure Funding for Your Temp Agency Today!
We’re your one-stop resource for finding the best funding for staffing agencies.
Fill out our quick application to get started now or call 888-782-0348 to learn more.