Funding for Your Security Guard Company
Secure the Funding You Need for Your Security Guard Service
There’s no denying it, security guard companies are in high demand. From large corporations to small local businesses, medical facilities, and even recreational areas, everyone wants to be safe and secure in a world full of crime. All these establishments are turning to security companies to help protect customers, employees, and company assets.
To perform the necessary duties and be in contention as a top provider of security guard services, businesses in the industry need to get ahead of the pack. To do that, you will need to invest in high-quality equipment, the latest technology, and on-going training for your current and new employees. Plus, there are all the regular day-to-day expenses that come along with running a business.
When it comes down to it, business expenses never stop. Even when work is slow, or clients take too long to pay their invoices. As a business owner, you need a reliable source of funding to keep your business moving forward and growing. Your FundingTree can help you do this!
We do not Waste Your Time
At Your FundingTree, we understand just how valuable your time is. And as security industry veterans, we also understand just how time-consuming the process of finding business funding can be.
Most security guard company owners initially go to local banks when they need funding. But if you’ve consulted with banks in the past, you know that talking to banks about your options and filling out applications is a long, drawn-out process. And if you have ever consulted with private investors, you know the same thing holds true there.
While there are many direct lenders out there, having too many options just makes finding funding more difficult than it needs to be. The more options you choose to explore, the more complicated and time-consuming the process becomes.
When you apply for business funding through Your FundingTree, we will be doing all the time-consuming legwork for you. All you need to do is complete one fast application.
A Single Application for All Your Security Guard Funding Needs
When you shop around for business funding through banks and direct lenders, you’re required to fill out a separate application to see your options with each lender. This time-consuming and frustrating process requires you to provide the same information repeatedly, even though you will ultimately only be choosing one lender to work with.
But our application is simple and is an efficient use of your time. To get started, you only need to fill out a single, short application. This is where you will provide information about your business so that you can be matched with lenders who work with the security guard industry. The information you provide here will help lenders put together a customized offer that suits your needs.
We Help Security Guard Companies Find the Best Funding
Since Your FundingTree has its own network of approved lenders who work in the security services industry, you will be able to secure funding from a lender who knows your business. It is important to work with someone who understands exactly what you do. And we are here to help you find them.
One of our experienced financial advisors will review your application as soon as it is submitted to us. After they have looked over the details and identified potential lenders for you, you can expect up to five loan proposals from lenders who work in the security industry.
Your financial advisor will also be available to help you compare the various loan proposals you receive, so you will have a thorough understanding of exactly what each lender is offering. Ultimately, we want you to make the decision that’s best for your business.
After you choose the best loan proposal, you may be able to begin funding with your new lender in as little as one business day, after being underwritten and approved for funding by the lender.
Our Service is Completely Free
Applying and discovering the funding options for your security guard service is completely free. Your FundingTree will never charge you for our services, and we never ask for a form of payment when you apply.
Simply fill out our 90-second application to see the funding options available to you. You can receive as many as five loan proposals from experienced lenders who have a history of working with security guard companies.
Our Application Does Not Impact Your Credit Score
Discovering your business funding loan options with Your FundingTree will never impact your personal credit score or your business’s credit rating. Since we do not collect sensitive information, such as your date of birth or social security number on our application, we do not have the ability to run a personal credit check.
Registering for an Online Account is Not Necessary
You will never be asked to sign up for a new account when you apply with Your FundingTree. That means there won’t be any extra usernames or passwords for you to keep track of because we aim to make the process as simple as possible.
A Business Loan to Help Security Guard Companies Grow
At Your FundingTree, we know that every security service has its own unique needs when it comes to funding, so we connect you with lenders who offer exactly what your business needs.
Simply fill out our quick application to fund your security guard company and get started today!
Business funding options for the security guard industry can include:
- Accounts Receivable Financing: When clients choose not to pay their invoices, your financial situation can quickly become bleak. But with accounts receivable financing, you’ll have the opportunity to sell off unpaid invoices at a discounted price in exchange for fast cash. And when you are struggling to stay on top of your expenses, that can be exactly what you need to keep your security business moving forward.
- Asset-Based Lending: This type of loan is usually structured as a revolving line of credit. It allows your security service to borrow against its own financial assets.
- Bridge Loans: Bridge loans provide a short-term funding solution that your security company can utilize until you secure a more permanent form of financing.
- Business Line of Credit: A revolving line of credit or a business line of credit can be used to fund the general needs for your security company’s working capital. This can include an array of everyday expenses for your business, including equipment maintenance, company inventory, rent, and payroll expenses.
- Debtor-in-Possession (DIP) Financing: If you have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, this type of loan will allow you to remain in control of your security company’s assets throughout the restructuring period.
- Equipment Financing: Modern and quality equipment is an important part of any security service, and an equipment financing loan can help you get it. These loans can be used to purchase almost any type of business-related equipment for your security company, like vehicles, the latest surveillance technology, and safety equipment for your workers, through a security guard equipment wholesale provider. The amount available will depend on the type of equipment being purchased.
- Invoice Factoring: When unpaid invoices become a strain on your security company, invoice factoring can help you get the cash you need to sustain your business by utilizing your unpaid invoices as collateral.
- Payroll Funding: Since your employees are a crucial component of your security business, it is important to be able to pay them in full and on time every pay cycle. But that can be difficult to do when your business is facing tough financial times. With payroll funding, you can get the funding you need to see that everyone receives their paycheck on time, every time – keeping everyone on top of their game to do their best work for you. Payroll funding will also help you keep up with your payroll taxes.
- SBA Loans: The U.S. Small Business Administration offers several loan programs available to help new and growing businesses. If your security company is in its early stages and needs financing, these loans may be able to help you secure the funding you need for successful growth.
- Term Loans: With a term loan, your security service will receive one lump sum up-front that you will repay in installment payments over a predetermined period.
No matter what type of funding your security company needs for day-to-day operations or growth, Your FundingTree can help you find the best available loans. We work closely with you to find the type of loan and the lender who will best be able to serve your security company.
In addition to helping the security guard companies with their financing, we also offer these business services to help you better manage and grow your security guard company. Give us a call today at 888-782-0348 to learn more about what we can do for your security service!
Our 90-Second Security Guard Company Loan Application
We know what you need to stand out as the best security guard company. So, it won’t take you any more than 90 seconds to complete our no-obligation business funding application for your security company.
Starting here, you’ll be able to pave a path for a more sustainable and successful business full of growth opportunities. All you need to do is let us know a little bit about your security company, the type of loan you want, and your desired amount. That’s it! In just a couple of minutes, your work is done.
Don’t waste your time talking to every bank and lender in town. There’s no need to complicate the process when Your FundingTree can do the leg work for you. We keep everything as simple and as quick as it can possibly be because we understand just how valuable your time is as a business owner. That means you can get back to the tasks that really matter while we find you quotes that really fit your security company’s needs. Then, all you need to do is pick the best loan proposal. Your search for the best business funding companies ends here.
Ready to find the funding your security guard company needs? Start your application now!
How it Works
Step 1: Fill Out the Application to Fund Your Security Service
Our application is totally obligation-free and only takes 90-seconds to complete. Within the application, you will be able to provide all the information about your security company that will allow us to match you with the best security industry lenders.
Step 2: We Immediately Review Your Application
As soon as you submit your application, a Your FundingTree financial advisor will get to work reviewing the details. We will make sure your application makes it to lenders that work with companies in the security industry and offer the specific type of funding you have requested.
Step 3: Review Your Loan Proposals
You can expect to receive up to 5 loan proposals from lenders who work with security guard companies. You’ll then have a chance to go over the details with your financial advisor so that you have a thorough understanding of the rates and terms which will allow you to make an informed decision.
Step 4: Select Your Lender
After you have reviewed your loan proposals, you will be able to select the lender that is right for you and your security guard company. After you have accepted a loan proposal and have been underwritten and approved for funding, you may be able to start funding with your new lender as soon as the next business day.
Your FundingTree is the Security Guard Industry’s First Choice for Business Funding
Banks and other direct lenders compete for your business at Your FundingTree, giving you the advantage. This means you will get access to the best possible rates, terms, and customer service.
Nationwide networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC have featured our outstanding services across the country. Plus, we are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and currently hold an A+ rating, showing just how much our customers love what we have to offer.
We will never charge you for our services at Your FundingTree – the application process is totally free from start to finish. Your FundingTree has no control over the rates and terms offered by the lenders who you may choose to work with. The final details of your loan will depend on the information you provide on your application and the underwriting standards of the lenders who choose to offer you a loan proposal.
We are proud to be able to connect you to respected lenders who offer security guard companies the best rates and terms on business loans. Simply complete the 90-second application or give us a call today to find out more!