Credit Card Processing and POS Systems
Every day, Your FundingTree helps growing businesses with their funding needs, and our range of payment processing solutions can also support businesses in need of merchant services. We offer credit card processing and POS systems. We provide you with the opportunity to grow your business and increase sales by offering your customers more payment processing methods to choose from, including online payments, in-person payments or customized invoicing. Also, by using a customized Clover™ POS system you’ll be able to process more credit card payments, manage your orders, grow your customer base, and oversee your entire staff.
Your FundingTree is ready to help businesses who are in need of the following merchant services:
Credit Card Processing and POS System Solutions
- Electronic Payment Card Terminals
- Clover™ POS Systems
- Credit and Debit Card Acceptance
- All Major Credit Cards: Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express® and Discover®
- PCI Compliance Assistance Program
- Apple Pay (NFC) Capable
- Electronic Check Services
- ACH Processing
- Gift and Loyalty Card Programs
- Mobile Pay Acceptance
- EMV Compliant Chip-Card Readers
- Cloud-Based Access for Total Control
- Ultimate Security and Protection of Customer Data
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability Insurance
Additional merchant services are available.
Credit Card Processing is an incredibly detailed process that requires multiple steps to complete. It is an important service that allows customers to safely, simply, and quickly pay for your products and services.
Generally, information is transferred from the cardholder, moved through a merchant’s processing company and credit cards networks to the cardholder’s bank. The primary function of credit card processing is to determine whether there are necessary funds for a purchase to be completed. Approval or denial of any transaction by the customer’s bank is dependent on detailed verification including the availability of sufficient funds, card number validity, and other factors.
The simplest rule of business: the more you sell, the better your business does, as long as there’s enough profit to cover costs and grow your business. Technology is making things easier with the availability and accessibility of various credit card processing payment services. Credit card purchases will show up quickly in your bank account, with 30 seconds being the average time it takes for a transaction to appear in your account.
Nearly every business needs to adapt to the use of a credit card processor, because it is often the most convenient payment medium for customers. We understand that choosing the right processor for your business can be difficult; this is why we provide some guidelines that will assist you in the process of choosing the best credit card processing solutions for your business.
- Decide on the type of credit card processor you need: if you make more than $3,000 in sales each month, employing the use of a full-credit card processor (which has lower rates) may save you some money, even though you pay fees on a routine basis.
- Deliberate on how you plan to accept card payments: you may desire either a terminal for a countertop checkout, a mobile card reader that enables payment at any location in the shop, or online credit card payment acceptance.
- We will reach out to a variety of credit card processing companies on your behalf, to obtain quotes and request contracts to review. Our experts will know whether or not you have to specifically request for an interchange-plus rate, and they will ensure there are no hidden or undisclosed fees.
- We can help you obtain a month-to-month contract. These types of contracts provide the flexibility of monthly terms that are more affordable than standard processing contracts which can be more expensive.
- It is usually wise to purchase your credit card processing equipment, in order to avoid restocking fees or wear-and-tear penalties from free equipment offers.
Choosing the POS System That’s Best for Your Business
A Point of Sale system is hardware or software that is utilized by retail businesses, which allows them to grow and run smoothly. It also refers to the location where your customers make purchases at your store, i.e., a place where products are passed from the seller to the customer.
The primary aim of a POS system is to make life easier and business better. POS systems are uniquely designed to be user-friendly and help increase productivity, efficiency, accuracy, employee management, expanding payment standard capabilities, and providing detailed receipts, while simplifying accounting and reporting processes.
We understand that a POS system can be a great addition to your business, and we suggest that you follow these three steps in choosing the POS system that best suits your business:
- Define the needs of your business and request information on what is most important to you. POS systems offer basic capabilities standard, including debit and credit card acceptance as well as reporting and inventory management. You can choose a POS based on features or cost; be sure to confirm that the features you need meet any budgetary constraints.
- We recommend that you see the POS system in action. You can do your own research on the many POS solutions that are out there, by checking on industry feedback and learning about other retailers’ experiences. Contact POS vendors that you are considering, and request local references. Also, get a feel for their customer service and support, while enquiring about their products, services, etc.
- Decide if you want to lease or buy a POS system. Because POS systems are more expensive than basic countertop credit card machines, you’ll want to deliberate on how you will purchase your POS. Financially, purchasing a POS system is a substantial, upfront commitment, but you will have the benefit of owning the equipment. The benefit of leasing equipment is that there’s no substantial upfront cost; however, over time a leased POS system can cost you more.
Reach out to us here at Your FundingTree, and allow us to assist you with purchasing or leasing a POS system.
There are many things to consider when comparing payment processors who offer merchant services. Choosing the best payment processing solution can be time-consuming and confusing, and the decision over which payment processor to work with can cost (or save) your business thousands of dollars.
If you are interested in working with one of the largest and most well-respected payment processors in the country or are in need of a Clover™ POS system, please fill out our free 90-second online application today and one of our payment processing specialists will be in contact with you immediately.